Cheap best mini PC of 2017 – best mini desktop of 2017
Find the best mini PC with windows 10 in 2017 in this article. The year 2017 is the year of rise of mini PC computers. People started realizing their value when computer manufactures started offering them at jaw dropping prices. You can buy some of the best mini PC models of 2017 for less than 200 dollars now. For that money, you are getting a full fledge computer that runs the latest version of Windows flawlessly and works with your existing peripherals like scanners, printers and so on.
When buying the best mini PC of 2017, there are several things to keep in mind. First and foremost is your usage type. If all you do is web surfing and office work, then you do not require a lot of space and you will be easily able to get one of best mini PC models for under 200. If you do a lot of heavy duty work, you will be better off with a mini PC that comes with good storage and more powerful processor like i3. Do not worry, we have got you covered and have enlisted all types of mini PC on sale in 2017.
Why buy a cheap mini PC instead of laptop?
Performance: While the 100-200 dollar laptops are great for getting daily work done, they are not as powerful as mini PC of same range.So if you buy a mini PC for 200 dollars, it will pack more power than the laptop of same range. You will have smoother, better experience unless you have the budget to get the best desktop replacement laptop which have insane specifications.
Easy to repair: The mini PCs are generally more easy to repair than the laptops. All you need to do is unscrew few screws from bottom and you will immediately get access to everything including hard disk, memory, wireless card and whatnot. This way mini PCs are easier to maintain than laptops.
Customizability: Say you want to hook your mini PC to two HDMI big monitors, Bluetooth mouse and keyboard. You can easily achieve this setup in an elegant way with a mini PC. While it is still possible with a laptop, it definitely does not look clean and pleasant to eyes.
Best mini PC of 2017 is Intel i7 NUC
The Intel i7 NUC is made for those who do or are planning to do demanding computing tasks. They like pushing computer to the limits and want something small and compact that does everything they wanted to do on a computer. This particular model has full-voltage i7 processor and Intel Iris Pro Graphics that will completely redefine what a mini PC can do. It will let you play any modern games at high resolution with serious processing power backing the Iris graphics. It is ideal for audio, video and image editing as well. No need to get a high end laptop for gaming for 1000 dollars to get all those jobs done. This Intel i7 NUC can handle all that with ease and more.
* 6th Generation Intel Core i7-6770HQ
* Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580
* Up to 7.1 multi-channel digital audio via HDMI or Display Port signals
Best Windows Mini Desktops of 2017: Possible scenarios
1. TV companions: These mini PCs are great TV companions. You simply have to use your regular HDMI cable and you can turn your boring television into a computer that can entertain you. You can run your regular web browser or favourite app directly on the television.
2. Turn big screens into smart TV – No need to spend thousands of dollars on smart TV. Just convert your big computer display into smart TV by buying and connecting these mini desktop PCs. No TV in the world runs Windows, but yours does now.
3. Serious computer users: These windows mini desktops are excellent for doing regular work too and if you buy any of the mini PCs from this list, then you can run even the most CPU-intensive apps without any jitter.
Intel NUC NUC5i5RYH with Intel i5
The Intel NUC is a gem packing latest i5 5250u processor and very powerful Intel HD graphics 6000 that can do anything graphic intensive such as 4k video rendering, encoding, decoding, photoshop, video editing and whatnot. If you want to get some serious work done, get the Intel NUC. You will be able to use it for everything including gaming. Just add your HDD / SSD and RAM and you have a mini super computer at home or office.
* 6th generation Intel Core i5-6260U with Intel HD Graphics 6000
* Supports 4K Display, Up to 2 TB of storage supported
* USB 3.0 ports; 2 front panel (1 charging capable) and 2 back panel
* 2 GB DDR3 1600 RAM, 16 GB SSD
If the windows operating system is not your top most priority and you are fine using the chrome web browser for getting your work done, then going for the Asus Chromebox makes sense. It is infact #1 best seller as people love buying it for the fact that it is not prone to viruses like windows mini pcs and desktops. Easily the best mini PC if you live your life inside a web browser.
* 1.4 GHz Intel Celeron 2955U Processor
* 2GB DDR3 RAM, 16 GB SSD HDD
* Intel HD graphics
* Google Chrome OS
Acer Aspire Desktop
This mini PC comes with everything in the box, except for monitor. You get mini PC, keyboard, mouse and power cord in the box so all you have to do is get an HDTV or monitor to get rolling. It is surprisingly very powerful, packing 6th generation Intel Core i5-6400 processor that is clocked at 2.7GHz. You get big 1000GB storage and 8GB RAM too for smooth computing experience.
* 6th Generation Intel Core i5-6400 processor 2.7GHz (up to 3.3GHz)
* 8GB DDR4 2133MHz UDIMM Memory, 1TB 7200RPM SATA3 Hard Drive
* 8X DVD SuperMulti Double-Layer Drive, 3x USB 3.0 Ports, 4x USB 2.0 Ports, HDMI, VGA, LAN, Bluetooth 4.0, 802.11ac WiFi and SD card reader
* Intel HD Graphics 530, Windows 10 Home
Dell Inspiron i3252-10050BLK
Dell Inspiron i3252 is a very compact mini PC that packs latest Intel quad core processor, 8GB RAM that is great for multi-tasking, whopping 1TB hard disk drive and runs windows 10 operating system.
* Intel Quad Core Pentium N3700 1.6 GHz Processor
* 8 GB DDR3L SDRAM RAM
* 1 TB HDD Storage; Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD); 6 USB Ports, Windows 10 Operating System
* Intel HD Graphics 530, Windows 10 Home
Acer Revo One Home Entertainment Desktop
The Acer Revo does not take up a lot of space and is one of the best mini desktop PCs out there. It packs more than enough power for daily computing such as YouTube, web browsing, Microsoft Office and little bit of Photoshop.
* Intel Core i3-5010U 2.1GHz (3MB cache) processor
* 4GB DDR3L SDRAM Memory
* 1TB 5400RPM SATA Solid State Hybrid Drive
* Intel HD Graphics 5500
* Windows 10 operating system
Dell Inspiron i3250-30BLK
This mini PC is ideal for doing some serious computer work. It has high-capacity hard drive, the latest 6th Gen Intel Core i3 processor and runs windows 10. Despite being small, it brings features of big desktop computer like DVD drive and superior cooling that ensures complete desktop experience.
* Intel Core i3-6100 3.7 GHz Processor
* 4 GB DDR3L SDRAM Included; 16 GB Maximum
* 1 TB HDD Storage; Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD, Windows 10
Lenovo ideacentre Stick 300 Computer
This is clearly the smallest windows 10 desktop PC out there. It has good enough power for daily tasks like web surfing, watching full HD youtube videos, office work and more. You can mount it on back of your HDTV or monitor or simply connect it using HDMI to any external screen.
* Intel Atom Z3735F 1.33 GHz Processor
* 2 GB SO-DIMM DDR3; 32 GB Solid State Drive
* Windows 10
Acer Chromebox CXI2-4GKM – comes with keyboard + mouse
This Acer runs ChromeOS that does not catches virus or trojans. It boots up very quickly thanks to solid state drive and 4GB RAM that is more than enough for doing basic computing tasks like web browsing, YouTube and office work.
* Intel Celeron 3205U (1.5GHz 2MB L3 cache)
* 4GB DDR3L SDRAM Memory], 16 GB Solid State Drive
* Intel HD Graphics
* Google Chrome
The Byte Plus is one of the most affordable mini PCs out there. It has interesting yet sleek design that looks great and is extremely functional too. It has plethora of ports on its back and antenna for consistent wireless connection. This fanless mini PC comes with genuine windows 10 onboard which makes it excellent for light productivity tasks, web browsing, YouTube and media consumption.
* Intel CherryTrail T3 Z8300 Quad-Core processor
* 4GB RAM + 32GB flash storage
* 2x USB 3.0, HDMI, LAN, VGA and micro SD card slot