Cheap laptop under 400 500 300 dollars with windows 10 in 2017 – best cheapest laptop with windows 10
If you want a full fledge laptop with windows 10 under 400 300 500 with Windows 10 operating system and 15.6 inch display then check these cheap windows 10 laptops out
If you are tight on budget but want a cheap laptop under 400 with Windows 10 that is best for students and business, you need help of an expert because there are not a whole lot of these out there. While all the Windows 8 laptops will getting the Windows 10 upgrade free of charge, there is nothing like buying a laptop with windows 10 operating system pre loaded.
If you are a student or a businessman and looking for the cheapest windows 10 laptop, then there should be two things you should keep in mind before making your choice. First is the screen size – this is very important. If you are planning to write a lot, make sure you get one with 15.6 inch or at least 14.1 inch screen. This ensures you get full size keyboard and comfortable display to work with. Second is processor. Make sure you get processor from 2017 or at least 2016 to ensure you don’t end with an inefficient laptop that generates a lot of heat and yields poor battery life.
Top laptops under 500 400 300 dollars in 2017: What to expect
Display: It is totally possible to get a mainstream laptop packing everything you would expect and this includes big 15.6” display, full size laptop keyboard, Wi-Fi, lot of memory and 500GB hard disk. That said, in some models you might find SSD that are faster. More on this in second point.
Storage: There are two storage times – SSD and hard disk. If you can get a nice SSD laptop with 128GB or 256GB storage, we definitely recommend going for it as there are so many advantages of SSD over hard disk. This include faster data transfer, no moving parts, faster write speed and better data reliability. Hard disk at this price range gives you more storage. It is easy to find laptops with 500GB hard disk under 400 and 500 dollars.
Optical drive: A lot of manufactures are abandoning optical drives in order to make their offerings lighter. That is why you will not find DVD or optical drives in lot of these laptops. Another reason why manufactures are moving away from laptops is fact that most of the media is now available online or stored on USB flash drives. That said, we have still included many laptops that come with DVD drive onboard. Here is list of best laptops under 400 in 2017.
Best laptop under 400 is Acer Aspire E15
This one is mighty good looking laptop and comes with latest 7th generation Core i5 processor from Intel which brings higher performance improved efficiency over the outgoing processor. Acer is known for providing great specifications even in their budget laptops and this is no exception. The company has managed to squeeze in a 1TB hard disk which is 1000GB, 5 hour battery life and 4GB DDR4 RAM into a laptop that costs less than 400. The screen packs full HD resolution so you will see more detail at a glance.
* 15.6″ Full HD Widescreen ComfyView LED-backlit Display supporting Acer ColorBlast technology
* Intel Core i3-7100U Processor (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 cache)
* 8X DVD-Super Multi Double-Layer Drive (M-DISC enabled)
* 4GB RAM +1TB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive, Windows 10
This Inspiron laptop from Dell has been a best seller in the budget laptop category for two reasons – first) it is a very well known brand and 2) everybody knows that Inspiron laptops have great reliability and they keep on going for years. It is cheap and gets the job done.
* 15.6″ display 1366 x 768 HD resolution
* Intel Pentium N3700 1.6 GHz Processor
* 4GB Memory, 500GB hard disk, optical disk drive
You don’t find laptops with full HD displays, latest processor with DVD writer this cheap. Do you? The Asus F555LA features latest Intel processor, dedicated numpad, generous RAM and hard disk space. Plus it looks premium and expensive and comes with one year accidental damage protection to ensure complete peace of mind.
* 15.6″ Full HD (1920*1080) screen
* 5th-generation Intel Core i3-5010U 2.1GHz, Broadwell.
* 4GB RAM/ 500GB 5400RPM with DL DVD±RW/CD-RW.
* Equipped WiFi 802.11ac. This is almost 3x faster than the typical 802.11n.
* Feature 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI and VGA ports.
Dell Inspiron i3552-8040BLK
If you are looking for a serious laptop that is jack of all trades and does a good job in handling anything and everything with aplomb, this is the laptop to get. It comes with a super fast 128GB SSD that makes everything blazingly fast. It comes with windows 10 which is optimized for SSDs and that makes it the best windows 10 laptop under 300 in 2017.
* 15.6 inch 1366×768 pixel display
* Intel quad core N3700 Processor with integrated intel graphics
* 4GB RAM +128GB SSD for faster loading times
Asus X540S – latest release
Asus X540S offers premium build quality and big 15.6″ inch display at low price tag. Powered by latest Intel processor, it has all the basics covered well. It packs a full size keyboard with numberpad. It is an amazing main stream laptop with 15.6 inch display with HD resolution.
* 15.6 in HD LED Display (1366 x 768) Processor
* Intel Pentium mobile processor N3700 Quad-Core processor
* 4GB DDR3L 1600 MHz RAM, 500GB hard disk drive, SuperMulti DVD/CD burner
* 1 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0, HDMI, Headphone output/Microphone input combo, LAN (10/100), VGA output (15-pin, mini D-sub)
HP 15-ba020nr is a laptop with windows 10 under 400 and offers latest of tech at a fraction of price. Powered by quad core processor, it comes with Radeon R4 discrete GPU for great multimedia performance. So if you are into watching full HD videos and light-weight games, this is the laptop for you.
* 15.6-inch HD backlit Display ( 1366 x 768)
* AMD A6-7310 with 4 cores, plus AMD Radeon R4 Graphics with up to 2276 MB total graphics memory
* 4GB DDR3L SDRAM Memory, 1TB 5400 rpm Hard Drive, DVD drive
* Windows 10 operating system
Lenovo Flex 4
The Lenovo Flex 4 comes with a touchscreen 360° flip-and-fold display that can be rotated all the way to the back to let you use it as big 14-inch tablet. It is powered by Intel ultra-low voltage processor that strikes perfect balance between performance and battery life. This is a powerful and versatile laptop with terrific build quality. Despite having 14″ screen, this sub-400 laptop is easy to transport.
* 14″ 10-point multitouch screen with 1366 x 768 HD resolution
* 360 degree flip-and-fold design Offers versatile functionality with laptop, audience, tabletop, presentation and tablet modes
* Intel Pentium 4405U 2.1Ghz processor
* 4GB RAM, 500GB hard disk
Lenovo IdeaPad 110s
Lenovo IdeaPad 110s is a mini laptop with strong build quality and runs latest version of windows operating system. It has flash storage that runs apps quicker than one would expect laptop of this price. In fact, this is so fast that it makes more expensive laptops look terrible. This is because Lenovo has tweaked it for Windows 10 and it runs it blazingly fast due to flash storage – that too is expandable via microSD card slot. It also comes with free one year subscription of Office 365.
* 11.6 inch HD display packing 1366 x 768 pixel resolution
* Powerful Celeron N3050 dual core processor
* 32GB flash storage and 2GB RAM
* Windows 10 operating system
* Webcam, Wi-Fi, HDMI, 2xUSB 2.0, microphone and headphone jack
Yearn for a big laptop that also packs a touchscreen display? This one has it and more. Lenovo even managed to pack in an i3 processor in it that gives it an edge over other laptops under 400 dollars. It has full size Lenovo’s AccuType keyboard that is one of the most-well designed keyboard out there.
* 15.6″ HD Touchscreen, Wide Screen Support, 1366 x 768 Resolution
* 5th Generation Intel Core i3 Broadwell (2.2 GHz) Dual-core Processor
* 4GB DDR3L Memory, 500GB SATA Hard Drive, DVDRW
Best laptop under 500 is HP Pavilion 13-s120nr with 13-inch Touchscreen
HP is an extremely well known brand and premium laptop is now being offered for under 500 and that gives you latest Intel Core i3 CPU, a 13 inch touchscreen display, 4 gigabytes of RAM, 500GB hard disk and of course, latest Windows 10.1 operating system. It lets you use it in four different modes – laptop, tablet, tent and presentation making this one of the most flexible laptops out there under 500 dollars.
* 13.3-Inch 1366×768 pixel LED-lit Touch Screen
* Intel Core i3-6100U Processor 2.3 GHz with integrated GPU
* 4 GB SDRAM + 500GB HDD
Acer Aspire One Cloudbook, 14-Inch HD
Acer Aspire One Cloudbook is cheap and cheerful. It offers great performance without burning a hole in your wallet. The cloudbook comes with latest version of Windows and is very light to carry around. It offers excellent battery life of 12 hours too. It is perfect for individuals who are looking for something similar to a mini laptop – lightweight, fast and capable laptop but packing a bigger display.
* Intel Celeron N3050 1.6 GHz
* Windows 10, Microsoft Office 365 Personal 1-Year Subscription
* 2GB of DDR3L Onboard Memory
* 64 GB Internal Storage
* 14-Inch HD Screen, Intel HD Graphics, 12-hour battery life
HP 15-F211WM - touchscreen + dvd writer
This HP laptop comes with touchscreen display, DVD writer built in and runs windows 10 operating system. You get plenty of storage space and memory in a laptop under 300 dollars.
* 14″ Touch Display, 1366×768 pixel resolution
* Intel Celeron N2840; Max turbo Speed of 2.58 GHz
* 4GB Ram; Hard Drive: 500GB, Windows 10 operating system
This is latest 2-in-1 convertible laptop packing latest ultra-low voltage processor that runs in low power mode when you are not doing CPU-intensive work. It does this to ensure you get atleast 6-7 hour battery life on single charge. Under load, it automatically boosts its CPU frequency to ensure smooth performance. It has touchscreen display letting you use it as tablet as well. Feature packed – very.
* Intel Core m3 6Y30 ultra-low voltage processor
* 4GB RAM, 500GB hard disk, Windows 10 operating system
* 11.6″ display packing 1366×768 resolution
HP 15.6″ Touchscreen Premium High Performance Laptop
This HP laptop is so feature rich and that it is unreal. Powered by the top-of-the-line AMD quad A10 processor, it has Radeon R5 dedicated graphics card for improved graphics performance. This means you can watch high definition movies or play any modern game on it easily. It also makes it ideal for graphic-intensive applications that make use of GPU. The screen is touchscreen so just use your finger to interact with the display.
* Intel Core i3-6100U processor with dual cores, clocked at 2.3GHz + Intel HD Grpahics
* 8GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB HDD, DVD RW, HD webcam
* 15.6″ WLED display with touchscreen panel and 10-finger multitouch support
Lenovo 15 Premium Laptop
This Lenovo laptop is good enough for daily tasks and more. It has latest processor that can handle your web browsing, movie watching, office work and deliver wonderful battery life. It has dedicated numpad for easy data entry and a big comfortable keyboard. This budget laptop is cheap and brings quad core computing at budget price tag. This laptop can also be seen a cheap desktop replacement laptop as it has 15.6″ display, full size keyboard, large touchpad and lots of ports.
* Intel dual core processor, Full-size keyboard with numeric keypad
* 4GB DDR3L SDRAM Memory, 1000GB 5400 RPM Hard Drive
* 15.6 in HD LED (1366 x 768) Display, DVD RW Optical Drive, HD webcam, HDMI
This is a great laptop for those looking for a powerful full HD laptop for doing heavy duty work and more – like a beast. And of of course, common computing tasks like web browsing, office work and apps like photoshop are piece of cake for this latest HP laptop. You will love its well-designed full keyboard with numberpad. There is full size HDMI port to let you watch movies and clips on your HDTV. The sub-500 dollar laptop packs a big display and offers great all-round performance. It can be perfect daily driver for less than 500 dollars.
* Intel Core i5 6200U processor
* 8GB memory, 1000GB hard disk
* 15.6-inch diagonal screen with anti-glare coating and full HD 1920×1080 resolution
* Intel HD Graphics 520 with up to 4169 MB total graphics memory
Asus Transformer Book
This Asus tablet + laptop takes portability to a whole new level. It lets you completely detach screen from the keyboard. There is no need to buy a tablet if you buy a Transformer Book from Asus. It offers rock solid performance and can even run applications like Photoshop with ease.
* 2 in 1 detachable laptop with WXGA 1280 x 800 pixel 10″ IPS display
* 64GB SSD, 4GB RAM
* Intel cherry trail X5 Z8500 processor
* Windows 10 pre installed
If you are a gamer then consider checking out these cheap best gaming laptops under 500 dollars and in case you are ready to compromise a bit on the performance front, a list of windows 10 laptops under 200 dollars will surely help you. Mind you these are not as powerful and they bog down after you have opened two or three applications on the laptop.